General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Weymouth
- Q&A: The ‘Perfect, Polite Protester' Reflects on Her Sit-in to Stop a Gas Compressor Outside Boston May 27, 2023, 3:08 PM To protest construction of the Weymouth Gas Compressor south of Boston, Andrea Honore sat outside th...
- Gov. Healey describes 'all hands on deck' approach to climate policy May 27, 2023, 3:02 AM A Supreme Court ruling this week limiting the Environmental Protection Agency's ability to regulate ...
- Operator of sober homes in Massachusetts and associate arrested in ‘numerous' fraud schemes, officials say May 27, 2023, 3:02 AM An operator of numerous sober homes in Massachusetts was arrested Tuesday morning along with an asso...
- South Shore pair accused of fraud involving Quincy, Weymouth sober homes May 24, 2023, 2:26 AM BOSTON – Two South Shore men have been indicted on charges they participated in fraud involving sobe...
- View all news in Weymouth